Become a volunteer!
ALL STAFF TEAM MEMBERS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE STAFF TRAINING: Arrival at the retreat on July 25, 2020, and stay through the entire retreat.
Becoming a Retreat Staff Member at The Tidal Wave Transitional Retreat will be an unforgettable experience that can change our attendees and volunteers’ lives forever. We need individuals, professionals or students to volunteer. It is an awesome experience, fun and will impact your life…in addition, it will give you:
- An experience to add to your resume
- Valuable educational experience
- A great sense of helping others
- Leadership skills
- Life-long friends!
Staff must be at least 18 years old.
How to become a retreat staff team member:
- Please complete & submit the initial Staff Application.
- You will then be contacted for a phone interview.
- Once accepted you will be required to complete and submit a full application packet.
- Pass a Criminal Background, Sex Offender and Reference Checks.
- Agree to stay the entire duration of the session including the staff training:
Staff arrival: July 25, Retreat: July 26 – 31, 2020
- Abide by all the rules and policies set forth.